Profile International Human Rights Advocate

Daniel Okonkwo**  
Founder and Writer at Profile International

As the founder of Profile International, I have dedicated my career to creating an impactful online publication that delivers insightful and engaging content. With a passion for storytelling and a keen eye for detail, I oversee a talented team of writers and contribute regularly as a writer myself. My experience spans content creation, articles editorial, Profile management, and digital media strategy, allowing me to effectively drive our mission of providing high-quality, thought-provoking articles to our audience.

Founder and Writer
Profile International 
Jan 2020 – Present  
- Lead and manage the overall operations of Profile International.
- Develop and implement content strategies that enhance readership and engagement.
- Write and edit articles covering a diverse range of topics.
- Collaborate with writers, editors, and designers to produce compelling content.

- Content Creation
- Editorial Management
- Digital Media Strategy
- Team Leadership
- Storytelling

Abuja, Nigeria 
+23408033018675.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Magnificent Lawyer